What do you know about death?

 What do you know about death? What do you know about dreams? 

"What do you know about dreams worth fighting for?"

Strange how sometimes we don't remember the obvious things, but the minutest details, the most insignificant remain in memory. 
You know those dreams where you feel weightless, floating in the air, touching clouds and rainbows, seeing the most wonderful vistas and drinking in the beauty. Those dreams, those are a part of our fantasies. Funny how those dreams are lost upon us when we grow up,we're more tired for any active imagination, or any good thoughts before we fall asleep.
The urbanisation has cost us our deepest  and closest companions. 


When you see someone losing a person they love, that feeling they have, no one can empathise. No one can possibly know what one meant to the other. How someone filled their lonely life with love and compassion, how it was for them to lose that one person who meant the world to them.

How do you not dream about it? How does one not dream about seeing something dreadful in their dreams? 
Because more often than not I do. 
 
When one dreams about their dream, it's worth fighting for in the waking. It's worth dying for if it means the world. So what if disabilities come in the way? Willingness to accomplish one's dreams is the first step towards the achievement.
I don't see why people think about the future, because what we do have is the 'now' 

" I heard you,
And I saw the shadow,
I felt your presence,
And it felt good.

I love it when you hide,
It's like a game,
And I come find you.

Today I'm chasing after you,
I'm chasing the shadows,
The fact that you are gone,
And I'm still waiting,
Isn't sad.

It's like the night,
And it's like day,
I see darkness,
And I see light,
I see your shadow,
I see a flash.

I struggle with might,
And I break a sweat,
I see your face,
And the vivid memories,
I run into a wall,
And I open my eyes."


Acceptance falls over. It's just a matter of time, creates a few ripples and it's calm again. Some days start like this, eyes heavy with sleep and brain preoccupied. Dreams, sometimes explain how much one restrains self, and how much it might become necessary to chase after what one  dreams about. 
Death is not the end. Killing dreams is an end.
Chasing after that one scene you see in your dreams, or that unknown place you've never seen in the waking, that one familiarity you've never felt before. 

That is worth fighting for too. 

Comments

  1. Dreams are indeed worth fighting for and without them our life is utterly meaningless. Very welled penned tanvi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing more beautiful than a soul on fire. and fire, is what makes one chase dreams. it doesn't matter whether you do get to them in the end or not, what matters is how hard you fought and how gently you accepted your fate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?