The magic of your presence



As I saw you today when I was almost down to tears, I was feeling let down and lost. I was not just feeling like running away but also like killing myself... sitting alone, i was waiting for you, i was waiting for you to come along. I was waiting for my life to take a turn, I had so less friends to understand me... it was so difficult for me to even tell you, how badly i fell for you, it was my first and as far as it seems its also my last. I loved him from the bottom of my heart; I gave you the letter without even waiting for your reply I went off because I never cared about it.
 But it’s when this lonely feeling comes that I want you; I want you to be here with me. I wish the distance of the thousands of miles could somehow be lessened and my dear love, you could be here... today it’s one of those days when I need you badly, to come and console me, for my dreams are shattered, somehow this mind is not clear, I need you here to make me smile and help me see the lighter side, to give me a new perspective and make me see something that I might have missed...

As I sat there on the bench alone overlooking the pond, I could see no one till far far away, I knew it that if I killed myself here, I would be gone forever, but don’t know why I did not want to go and leave you. I know I was out of your reach. I closed my eyes to stop those teary eyes from crying more, wish I could do that more efficiently, and wish I could just ask you... oh I wish I could do so many things rightly which went wrong. But today I just want to feel right, right here, and right at this lovely place and with you. My closed eyes kept on seeing the dream in broad daylight, and I kept on enjoying the false pretence of being loved... {Sometimes when we know it won’t happen, we always dream, for in dreams, no one but it’s me who owns ‘you’}


When you were about to leave me, and when my eyes were swollen red to see you go, I was shaken from behind, and taken into your arms, oh it was you when I opened my eyes, it was real, it was you. The feeling of being separated was replaced by the joy of togetherness and the feeling was loneliness was taken away by your lovely presence, my love.
I told you today I needed this bear hug, today I needed you to be here with me, to make me realise the importance of living...  realised as you took me in your arms, how wrong was I!

Love is something that not only desire or faith can describe, but it’s the love of companionship that creates the magic... its something that i may try and try to describe but fail to even mouth it with the purest feeling ever, and that of selfless innocent “love”.
A single hand on your shoulder means the world, and a faithful companion is enough to light up your world.
Should I say more?! J

-Scribbled by


Comments

  1. Hey, Hi
    wanting someone badly, and having that person walk to you when you just lose that last glimmer of hope, its heaven...bliss...
    Love is something we are still trying to fathom, its a wild mirage of emotions, beautiful by its complexities in the most simple way possible...

    Regards,
    The Silhouette...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After going through most of your posts I can now easily make out your love for that unknown person...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A single hand on your shoulder means the world, and a faithful companion is enough to light up your world.

    You said it all .. BLISSS HEAVEN

    Happy valentines .. :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  4. ermm...what should I say?
    It was a wonderful post you see...love and companionship ! The former part of the write up is something I could connect to beautifully and the later part is a part of my dream which I don't think is gonna be fulfilled !

    This write up moved me esp. the ending lines in purple :)

    Good one!

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    I like it when it ends on a happy note. But the beginning was, oh so torturous. The severity of the situation and the pang of loneliness, it was clear.

    Nice one!

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Harsh: "Love is something we are still trying to fathom, its a wild mirage of emotions, beautiful by its complexities in the most simple way possible..." True, very true.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rachit: Umm...yes its there somewhere..still waiting to claim it in his name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bikramjit: Thanks.. :) happy valentines day to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Shail: Wish you the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Fatima: Thanks a lot.. am glad you like those lines.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anshul: I am soo sorry.. :( it was purposefully to add some effect.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. "A single hand on your shoulder means the world, and a faithful companion is enough to light up your world." - true, completely, undoubtedly true.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely post:)
    i liked these lines so much:):)
    "A single hand on your shoulder means the world, and a faithful companion is enough to light up your world"
    cheers :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ye valentine day ka asar tha ya kisi ki sach mein yaad sataa rahi thi...???
    (i find the 2nd assumption to be true coz i find a sense of genuinity in the writing but with a false ending!)
    but..nicely written... though i expected a better kind of ending from you..!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Punam: :) I don't know if its true, it just came through, and i wrote it.. :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Dhawal: They are true feelings with a fake ending.... :P Very very nicely guessed!! :D I don't know how you do it, but you did :) :P The ending was something which puzzled me a lot, i could not find an appropriate one though.. :( And the overall post also turned out to be something else only.. My expectations were different... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl,You are very good at writing kinda romantic ones..
    Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. u got such a touching way of writing!! it keeps us speechless for few moments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sometimes we just don't realize the importance of love until we lose it... I realized it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blog has got an award from me... look at http://rachitlifestyle.blogspot.com/2010/12/sudden-death-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Neeha: Thanks for dropping by.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Pripat: Oh...saw after quite a few days... :) Thanks for appreciating.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Anon: Oh you did? Great, but i don't think you learnt a lesson...

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Chippa: Welcome to my blog... :) I am glad :) Keep coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Anon: I guess you have some name... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?