colloquy


I've not yet decided what to say, I do not know what will happen then. I'm scared, for everyone's counting on me. Everyone's ready to mend their paths to meet mine, but I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I want that, if I would receive them warmly because I seem to be waiting for that one person. 

"To take him in through my eyes, drink his scent and talk through my tears, I do not know what I've to say to him either, but I just wish to set my eyes upon him once more. Just once . I might not ask for it ever again if that's what the heaven  wishes. 

To love through a thousand sunrises, to caress without touching, to feel the passionate air between, live between the pauses of words and linger in that moment for a lifetime." 

It's a crowded life. Without priority for me. Objective though is one, I'm just clueless about the rest. I do not seek the ordinary, I do not like the simple. I like bland and colour extraordinarily magniloquent.

"The apprehension, the jitters, the choked feeling within, I do not know if it'll melt. Despite of my collywobbles, there's a wish deep inside my heart. I would say the longing for affection intenerates my heart. Variorum of my persona is just a veil, like a soul cloaked with darkness."

I do not like persuasive individuals, someone who can be carried away. Determination is the virtue I look for, depth of a soul is of utmost importance and kindness in manner is a valuable aspect. But how do I voice my opinion, when all everyone wants is their star. How do I tell I do not like quotidian , I am looking for an adventure and I don't wish to be ordinary, I want to be legendary. 

I can't voice till I know. Till I feel inordinately empty.

"A void, big enough to consummate my existence."


T

Comments

  1. Hey! Nice to see you blogging. A very poetic post out there, loved the narration and the idea behind. You must write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah. :) I will definitely try to :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?