Whispering hearts





Sounds whispering,
Ringing my ears,
My steps wavering,
Nothing much but just a whisper.

Every step breaks the harmony,
Standing still amidst dark shadows,
Waiting for more whispers,
The sounds of anguish,
Birds chirping air roaring,
A hole in my heart,
And a tiny whisper.

Tears roll down,
Without any hint,
The wild quivering,
Follows a creepy darkness,
A step of caution,
And you stand still,
A step ahead,
And you sweep.

Tall dark whispers,
Depth of million emotions,
Trembling hands and whispering soul,
Crying in the dark,
Yelling for help,
With just a tiny whisper.


Comments

  1. lovely write..beautiful use of words....but y so sad sad??!!??...still not happy wid mumbai kya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful portray of emotions..the perfect Tanvi poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the last two lines :)
    baaki poem badi confusing hai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every whisper
    Of every waking hour
    I'm choosing my confessions
    Trying to keep an eye on you
    Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool, fool
    Oh no, I've said too much

    ~Losing my religion R.E.M


    Ooh that pinches!

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?