Touch of life


When I looked at you that day, you were all smiles. I blushed the way you looked at me.

Sometimes I just wonder if you really knew me. We met, we had fun, we were happy in each other’s company but I wonder, I just wonder what happened down the line. The first small pink rose that you gave me, the wonderful feel, the lovely eyes and your sweet kiss on my cheeks. Somewhere we lost it all. Its shown in movies, how people get bored of one partner and then they move on, ‘cause there’s nothing remaining now, there are no topics to discuss on, there’s no fun anymore.
It’s true in real life too, but not completely. I was stuck with this situation years ago; it was with my childhood love. After being together for almost three years we met one fine day.

We hugged after we came close, and then we sat there on the garden bench. We remembered all the days we had enjoyed all the nostalgic moments came to my mind. I’ll always remember them, cherish them forever. They were truly beautiful. We both knew we had to end it now. We had to move on, ‘because we needed change. We decided to be friends. Living my life without him was never possible. Someone who knew me so well, how could I just tell him to go off, shed a few tears and then forget?!!! We were mature enough.

As we sat there on the bench, laughing on the old jokes, discussing all the nonsense I do, how he fumes when I ask if he really missed me :P when I don’t answer his call because I am chilling out with my school friends, how alone he feels when I go shopping with my girl gang, how angry I feel when he says that girl is cute, or she’s hot, how ridiculously rude I find him when he’s playing a game and ignores me, how badly I shout on him because he cracks jokes on me and keeps laughing, how many times in the day I hear his voice saying “You are one alien from Pluto!” the echo keeps on playing like a tape recorder, every comment of his, every viewpoint of his in my life, with every step I take something reminds me of him. We spent hours on the bench that day, laughing, making noises, pulling each other’s noses, how often he used to forget me and keep clicking pictures in and around. Finally we knew we had to go. As we stopped laughing, we saw each other once again, closely tenderly admiring the other, we knew something clicked again. We went our respective ways J

And so here it started again. I met this guy in a coffee shop, he asked me if he could pay for my coffee and joined me in. I went out with him once more to a music show and I was soo bored that I decided to stop answering him completely :P :P then I realised I had not seen my good old friend since a week. I immediately called him up to ask if he’s home. I went directly to his home. There we played FIFA!!! Uhhhgggh! And he laughed at me for getting angry, then I pulled his nose and he pulled my cheeks. We sang songs, we discussed my stupid date :P and laughed all long!


Today as I write this all in my diary, I realised one thing. When we were bored, we decided to move on, we became friends again and we absolutely forgot one thing in that. What we lacked was this playfulness! The stupid, idiotic fun. Being friends with the guy whom you love is never possible or so people say.... I had my own opinion but I’ll say one thing, he’s just your companion and don’t give him any other name. He’s perfect because he’s with you. I fell in love with my guy again, and I’ll keep falling in love with him till I am alive. Just the way I am sitting here one the window pane writing now, after all these years, still I know the moment he wakes he’s going to snatch my diary and hug me saying you are boring sometimes. :P :P :P


Bring back the life in your relationship; try to make it enjoyable rather than making it work! You both are not parasites with a symbiotic association, but two birds in this human forest, enjoy, have fun, appreciate the companionship more. Being romantic is not all, because sometimes you just can’t be, and then you fight. What you are forgetting is, loving is not about being romantic or saying cute stuffs, it’s about teasing each other and fighting it through; it’s about being with each other no matter what. Big big words like understanding, being considerate, seriousness are just for the elderly and living dead! Trust me, be playful be loyal, be caring and keep each other happy J





Comments

  1. Ah THIS IS SO RIGHT..the playfulness and teasing each other gives life to the bond..and the companionship is a perfect term that I always believe in.. i want someone to share my life with..and there you are commenting on my blog and im here commenting on yours..[perfect timing]

    ReplyDelete
  2. playfulness? :P
    oh i have no lack of that. you know that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little cute Tanvi described the reality so beautifully... bit of teasing and naughtiness makes a relationship more lovely

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little cute Tanvi described the reality so beautifully... bit of teasing and naughtiness makes a relationship more lovely

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so good and the pic made me go aww...loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving is not about being romantic or saying cute stuffs, it’s about teasing each other and fighting it through; it’s about being with each other no matter what.......THIS IS WAT MATTERS.....KEEP ON WRITING UR POSTS ARE SO INSPIRING....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking playfulness out of a relationship is like taking a fun out of the relationship...and if there is no fun...chances are it will crumble...sooner or later... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TOSM: :) :) Thats true... I read that in your blog and posted this one and here we are :D Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Raj: Yeah I do know :P :P You know what just once try and use it in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Shreya: Hey welcome to my blog :) :) Thanks for the appreciation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Zeba: Welcome to my blog :) :) I am glad you liked it :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Poonam: Hey thank you :) :) Actually I never knew I would end up this one the way I did :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ria: Hey long time :) Hope you are great :) :) Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Laddu: Saw you after a long long time ;) Glad to see you though and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Durga: Thanks buddy.. I am glad you liked it :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Kunal: Thats right :) :) Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?