When you try figuring out!




Sometimes when I can see you smiling, I can see you laughing; I know my things make you feel lighter. You actually laugh on my stupidity but I like it, because that’s how I make you smile or even for that matter happy for a second. You stay some place far, and I know our paths will never meet.

I know you are not the one, but like it’s said, the wrong ones seem to take your attention. It’s not actually about wrong or right, it’s about if you are the one or not.  Even when I know you aren’t, don’t know why but I seem to be getting too much into that, I may have fallen badly for you, but I still am aware of the reality.

You know about me, about what I feel, you understand me better than myself, we are good friends. What more to take into consideration, I feel now. You make me feel like a total stranger sometimes, and an awesome friend the other. You flirt like hell with me, and then we fight. I have learnt and got used to your mood swings, and you have taught me that a guy like you can never let his ego go off.

After a touch of reality actually came into being, some things changed, my perception did. I saw you as a total stranger. People are not what they show off to be. They not just hide and play, but also are untrue to their own selves. What am I supposed to feel right now? Do you have an answer for that... I don’t know if you’ll read this or not, but I know you’ll have one... for sure.

You have taught me many things, but are you now trying to test me? Like trying to see if I am the same? I haven’t changed; I am just confused, as always. You know that too. Vacations are for enjoying, have god already decided to teach me something in them too? Oh common I can’t believe only I have to encounter such beings. It’s me who has hell lot of questions, my life can never be simple and plain, it’s always so turned, so twisted. I may call it the twisted fate.

I have tried finding answers, then the questions fade away and I feel safe, and again somehow new questions manage to find me. How much should I run? How much am I supposed to bear? Why am I the one to feel this pain and not him? He is cool; he is fine, enjoying a lot, why but me? Am I taking it too seriously, is this thing going to turn out to be all fake? Is destiny again leading me to the same end?

Will I again break like glass? And then try collecting the broken pieces? To mend myself, to try and heal it all and then look ahead for a new start.... the same?!!! Is this why it’s said, history repeats itself? Why me? Oh I am tired of the same, the same thing happening... I can differentiate now and I try to run away. People ask me why? But do I have an answer? None it seems...

I don’t know how, when and where exactly is this going to end. But I sure foresee its end. Somewhere down the line, I know this is going to be one big lesson. But I am open to it.

Try me! Get on! I am ready for the challenge!


Comments

  1. Is this real ?? I dunno about you but for me its hell lot real...its something I feel its almost like I could say some piece of my diary of my heart...god I can relate to word by word...left me stunned

    Can two people of the same kind and nature exist ?? I dunno now...baffled and confused!

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaun hai wo nalayak? :D

    jaldi batao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have fallen badly for you, but I still am aware of the reality..
    Wow..so true..We are all unknown to ourselves.
    Some times we have to blame others and during the rest we can't blame,coz some day even we are gonna change in that way:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why every other girl thinks the same way?? It sounded quite similar to my ex roar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>Try me! Get on! I am ready for the challenge!<<

    All the very best...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i guess we all go through this sometime of the other ..

    a lucky few get what they want when they want rest have to work hard ...

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Hi
    nice..take up the challenge, even if u fail, you end up with a lesson learnt..
    :)

    n u have ppl to talk to ...the giggles will ring.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad...i totally agree with Bikramjit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The words were more like a poem flowing in a composed yet deep passionate manner. Will definitely stop by to read more !!

    Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Fatima: Even if we dont know about each other a lot, there is similarity, even in the slightest of things :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Fatima: Even if we dont know about each other a lot, there is similarity, even in the slightest of things :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Anshul: Lol :D bata dungi toh marega na? :P Heehee :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Gv: Stop saying sorry...itna time tuje samjhaya phir bhi tu aur confuse ho gaya.. hai ye ladka :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Pranavam Ravikumar: Welcome here :) Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Neeha: True..i realised that.. :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Rachit: Lol heehee :D we do? I guess guys have the same perception! :P Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Bikram: True thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Harsh: Leson learnt?! well not really this time, started with something else and ended somewhere else :P Will catch up sometime and tell you :) :) The giggles still ring heehheehee :D Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Ria: Thanks for dropping by Ria.. :) :) Hope you are fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Risha: Welcome to my space! :) I am glad you liked it :) Do keep coming and I liked your blog too :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  21. People come and go. Very few stay till the end.
    Everyone goes through a stage like this.
    But yes, it is very important to stay in the reality. By drifting away, by running away, it becomes even more hard!
    Take Care :)
    The way you have written it, was beautiful. It's very easy to relate..

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey tanvi. i really like ur sig. how did u make it exactly.. coz i really dunno how to make one....

    but in some anime forums i can easily make a sig coz all i gotta deal with is pics. but with letters and its nice and cool font, I really dunno how..

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Philo: Yes running away actually makes it worse... thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Angelica: Hey welcome to my space.. I am happy you liked me e-sign :) Its easy to make, just search on google, they'll lead you. Its easy :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  25. An advice: You seem to have a written a lot(!!!!!) of posts on behalf of love-torn girls... now it seems that all of these actually portray ur story....

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Dhawal: The thing is I don't like it to reveal :P :P Shoo shoo :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?