The tag and the award!


I was tagged and awarded by Netha long back, must say its been a year since... And I am such a nut, I didn’t know what to do..
I said thanks and forgot about it :P.... But I am very thankful to her.... I absolutely love her posts J
Anshul helped me out about this thing, I thank him for his patience with me...












So here’s the thing!

1.What is your current obsession?
Leukaemia!!!

2. What are you wearing today?
 T-shirt and jeans.

3. What’s for dinner?
Thats for mum to know :P

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A lovely dress...

5. What are you listening to right now?
Western classical... Santorini by Yanni.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Ah! She is a jewel, very good friend
J (Thanks Netha)

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Venice!!! I love the place :)

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton dress, fruit juice, my laptop!

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Rome
J

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Italian,German

11. What’s your favourite quote?
  "Stay hungry ,Stay foolish"

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
 Ummmm.... my best friend!

13. What is your favourite colour?
  Black, Turquoise, green

14. How long do you spend reading books?
     Whole day.......till I fall asleep
J

15. What is your dream job?
Becoming a cancer reasearcher....

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
I don’t like magazines....

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
     Buying stuff for old age health care center..

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
      Boasting about yourself, and gossiping, that just does not suit one’s personality.

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
     Clueless...

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Decent looking, but unique!

21. What are you going to do after this?
Read book.

22. What are your favorite movies?
Swades,Black, Cars, Baby’s day out, Stuart little, Narnia, Polar express, Rang de basanti.

23.How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
Nil..

24. What inspires you?
Self-confidence, belief...

25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Free style, chic, classy, and smart.

26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Mum is the best! It rarely happens, I am not that fussy..

27. Coffee or tea?
None. I’d like fruit juice..

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Sit alone somewhere no one can find me, preferably near a water body thinking sorting things out. That works like a miracle, making me a stronger person thus.

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Refer to the tags below.

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
I don’t like sweets!

32. Favorite Season?
Rainy season! Woww!...

33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Me and cook? Oh well, its best, today I’ll teah you how to cook. I’ll sit on the platform and boss around, and surprise you can cook too! :P :P Hehe

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
No one is capable enough to hurt me, unless and until I give them the priviledge to.

35. What are you afraid of the most?
Myself! :P

36:What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Some stupid statement, or a good joke. There are very few people who can do it though.

37: What is life for you?
Life is all about enjoying those small moments which make you smile and about the journey which takes you to your destiny and dreams...

38. What do you love to do when it is drizzling?
I love to stand in the balcony and see mountains, or run on the terrace to dance in the rain.. J
39.My question: What do you do when you are excited, nervous and both?
When I am nervous I get restless, when I am excited I am again restless, and both at a same time makes people go nuts :P :P
I am crazy!



I would love to pass on the tag and award them:
1. Blasphemous Aesthete (Anshul sounds good!) : His posts make me laugh, and I go to his blog expecting something sweet to smile about.. J

2. Dhawal: His posts are very different, make you feel good always. (Adventures of bathing was awesome dude!)
3. Wishv:Hmmm.. the person who’s write-ups are very very unique and I look forward to them... and whose thought provoking comments mean a lot to me J

4.  Raj:His write-ups are some very different kind of, they arise from a dark background and come to the fore as winners...

5.  Punam: Her work is very beautiful..... She'll be a great painter!

6. Dharini:My sweet friend who is a good writer, has a very rare quality of putting thoughts into a few wonderful words..

Besides ‘am also forwarding it to all my readers, who read my that long posts and still like them, you are the ones who make it so special for me.... I am thankful to all of you  J

Cheers,


Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.



Comments

  1. Ah thank you Tanvi, but Anshul seldom comes online you see :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't understand this post ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy Tanvi, Thanks for tagging me!! Shall respond soon. And thanks for the awards too. :)

    Luv, Punam

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anshul: Oh I see :P

    @Meghana: This is a way of telling those bloggers whom you like, and award them..... Tagging them and awarding them :)Thanks for visiting.

    @Punam: Hey Punam, I am very glad!

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe of your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)
    whats with the cancer stuff? are u just noble or did u lose sum1?
    and thanks. but i rarely ever do tags. not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done tag..:)

    Are u working on leukaemia patients??
    Its a gr8 cause u see and may u get successful in this field.

    I did this tag a long time back.
    Its fun..:)
    Cheers

    Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyy... Thanks for the tag...!!!
    never thot sum1 would find my posts so different. Even i to write them just for some masala nonsense...!!! bt thanks..!!! i really appreciate it...!!! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ....congratulations, you got two awards...!!!^^

    ..you deserve it!!!!

    ..nice to know more things 'bout ye via that tag...!!!:)

    Keep Safe!!!;)

    >Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ujjwal: Oh I am glad you liked my layout.. :)

    @Raj: Noble? Well I am no social worker trying to do publicity here, besides I don't think I need to wait for someone close to me to die and then start with the cancer study... I am interested in cancer research, and trying to find a immunological cure to the deadly disease..
    And about the tag, I did my job and awarded the people I like. Rest is upto you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Nipun: Thanks a lot... I am not yet working on the patients, but I am studying its onset, causes and the possible cure. I am interested in cancer research, and wish to work for the patients sometime in future... :)
    Glad you visited me here..

    @Dhawal: Hey common don't malign my award by calling it "masala nonsense"!!!
    I appreciate your work and thats why its so :)

    @Kelvin: Hey thanks.... But I haven't yet thought about the deserving side of this, infact I thought there are people better off than me so I have passed it onto them... :)Nice to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gee thanks. didn't know people could even like me :P

    cancer cure? sweet. good thing. atleast someone is interested in the rest of the world. :)
    aint that noble or what? :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raj just ..ehh.... Liking people means liking their work okay.. :P

    Well I don't know if its noble, you may call it like that. But frankly its my obsession, somewhere, sometime and someday it will find its destiny...

    ReplyDelete
  14. arre nahi.....
    i was just telling wat i thot of my stories till nw...!!! never thot they wud receive such a response

    ReplyDelete
  15. i got u on balsphemous's profile..sorry if spelt that wrong..i am lazy to recheck..good job with the tag girl..:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did type that wrong din't i ? sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?