Don't wake me up!

Ummm.. I don't want to be shaken up again, not atleast now. Things are so rosy, its dream like, I am on the top of the world. All things new, remains only me as a oldie.
The reason I again feel like this is unswered and I don’t wish to find it, infact I don’t care about it. I just want to be left alone, to love, to enjoy, to live my life just like an house fly.

Sometimes I don’t want to face the truth, though the creative mind is good, and young, a bit of childishness always remains. I don’t want to and can’t make it go away. I just wanna say leave me be, the way I am. Its better to keep on dreaming rather than facing the unbearable truth, the one I may detest, the one I can’t stand..... it makes me feel bitter!

But the same people who love me remind me of that. My mood detoriates easily, and unknowingly, confusing me and making me ask, why me???
I love you. don’t I ? why should I then tell you so? Is it necessary? I want to be in the background, not in the spotlight! I am very much good being alone, and keeping to myself. These pangs of wanting a blissful solitude is washed down my mind by the inexplicable knowledge of speaking tree, the ancient one which bores the fruits of humanity and wisdom.
I don’t want to see the bitter realities of life, I just want to see the happiness reflect in one’s eyes..... can’t that happen?



“Isn’t it weird how feeling insignificant and possessing minuscule selfesteem
doesn’t stop a person also developing a sense of victimisation the size
of a city block or allowing their paranoia to grow beyond all limits?”

Truth behind some things haunt me, and the intention of people inside them pricks me.
Just please do me a favor, I know one day I have to face this world full of questions, when I have to see bitter realities of life, but atleast till then let me be sleep this blissful sleep of dream. Wherein everything is just perfect, I know what everyone must be thinking. But believe me once somewhere in some point of life you too must have felt the same, just let me be!
Don’t wake me up, please!


Comments

  1. Take it easy. Chill. You're in mumbai. Go down to Goa for a couple of days. It'll be all right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its happened to me many times...but the truth cannot be ignored. Someday one has to face the truth. Till then happy dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats touching.. sumtimes it happens we get so sensitive.. and run away from the unwanted attention.. Just enjoy the way it is..

    ReplyDelete

  4. Sleep, let your dreams flood in,
    like waves of sweet fire you're safe within...

    Be safe, nothing matters once the decision to be happy is made.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. relax i would say ... but as they say truth has to be faced so i would face it now rather then later and get it over with :)

    and once it over the dreams get more ROSIER :) and beautiful ...

    You take care now :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, it happens, u don't want to face the world.

    It seems to be bitter...because we attach to much importance to it nd suffer. When it passes, life again become beautiful. It shall happen to you as well, believe me.

    Good Luck.

    Shail

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ujjwal: Heehee yes... I wish i could..

    @Ria: Yes one day I will too, that day will come! Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Salman: Hmm I am sure you did! :)

    @ Bea: I do want to enjoy the low time... Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anshul: You always have some magical lines ready... but that sleep problem still remains... yaar!! This is different one :P

    @Bikramjit: Your advice is precious.. Thank you ji!

    @ Shail: Welcome to my blog...
    Your positive energy is great.I agree and hope it happens that way :) Thanks for visiting me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. umm...nice post...dats it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on!!!

    You gotta fight back thats it...
    Wake UP!!
    hehe
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Namit: Thanks for visiting me.... Keep coming..

    Vaisakh: I fought back!! :D
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The point is that: "The more you think today... more than that you will think tomorrow." Its an exponential cycle n its u who decides when to stop it. So,instead of writing all this,simply stop bothering abt it. There are always bound to be thngs to keep u tensn evn when a situation to ur comforst as acording to the post wil be there.. So..chill n enjoy..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?