Why so?

Why are we expected to act according to others “wims and fancies”? Why can’t we live to fulfil our dreams? Why is that look of dismay on our parents face? Why is that outer world running to smash you? What the hell do they mean by a race? Is this a goddamn sport? Why can’t i just answer these questions? What is that something? And why do you like someone who doesn’t  give  a damn to your feelings?
Today i am asking why? Why? Why?  why????????????

I cannot lean on anybody all my life. I have to live it for myself and stand up in life. Then why am i expected to do things against my will? Is their some holy book which states that you have to take up a career which everyone else believes in except you? Why are parents running behind success which you can’t understand? No one gives a thought as to what i am going through, its just them, only them. I perfer to call them selfish and inordinately self-centered. But then still i am affected by their behaviour, it hurts me. Why? Why are they so important? When its just my life!!!

Every step, every aspect, every thought, every independence seems cloudy. Its like i am watched 24x7, and i can’t open up. I feel like a caged bird, and i am still a marmosian beauty L
I am not going to leave things be. Sometimes leaving things to the winds of fate seems simple,but i am here to make my future ,build my world and that includes people more sensible and loving. I am fighting and i’ll keep fighting, till i find a substitute. May many a dark nights come, a new tomorrow surely blosssoms. I am neither a super-human, nor any alchemist . I am still a teenage girl fighting for that bright tomorrow, to pursue my dreams, my ambitions, my only love.

May all the hurdles come,
i welcome them,they are the stepping stones,
i accept them with open arms,
with a naive smile on my face.

I am still a teenage girl,
Waiting to see the new day,
A new beginning,
A new life,
And i will still be a naive girl,
In this long journey.

The time has come for me to understand the unknown and decide the undecided. I was very much confused lately, about everything.  Just couldn’t  comprehend to my haywire feelings,  thoughts . It      was not that i was not aware of things but i still couldn’t  do anything. Now i have stones on me, i am deep down the confines and i am no more afraid. My heart is hard iron,  face bears a  smile and i  am ready. The many battles i may lose or win but i will surely,


Kiss the world!!!



P.S:  I thought of all these things when i was very much tensed with the confusion on deciding my majors . The confusion is still their but i have decided to pursue my dreams, my only love J
Many students go through this phase which is difficult to handle. And i am no exception. I believe in my dreams and more importantly in myself.
“ Don’t let competition kill your innocence and creativity. This is my message for other students...”

Comments

  1. well u jst represented every teenagers' frustation in it.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be every teen but somehow not me... I always had the freedom to choose my life.... and its path......

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice1...!!!
    but the poor irony is..that no one cares about the "why" unless it comes from an authority superior to the person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that the time might be tough for you, but it should not be allowed to master you. Be the master of time, and above all, take possession of yourself.

    All the best.
    Not long ago, I too stepped out of my teens, but fortunately, my parents believe that I know what I am doing. I surely believe that I wont let myself down. I am the only one whom I have never let down. Other's i fail quite often.


    Best of Luck

    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Don: Well dear thats what my aim was :)
    @Ajin: You are indeed lucky then.
    @Covnitkepr1: Thanks i did visit you blog :)
    @Blasphemous Aesthete: Its tough and really confusing me like hell. I don't wan't to drift along the waves so i am following my dreams, my only love :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ajin:well every1s not lucky as u.. or shud i say most of d teens are not lucky as u..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the visit and even more for the gracious comment. Here's hoping you'll become a follower and somehow my blog could continue to be a blessing to you and at the same time...glorify Him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?