Will  remain  etched  in  my  mind


                  As i opened my eyes that day, disturbed by the vibrating cell phone, i knew i was in for a joyful day. As i struggled to find my cell on the bed, the caller gave up on me.  It was none other than Dharini-I, close to around 8-30am ,  7th may ’10.
              We had planned for a movie together to a nearby mall.
I enjoyed the day throughly,finally in the evening it was time to go to another celebration altogether. With my family that is. It was probably the last we were meeting,class was over and there were no preparations to go. Finally we were on our respective ways.
                        Dinner with family sounded just the perfect way to end a joyous day. Sitting by the window as my car carried me to that restaurant,  i saw trees on palm beach,  they swayed along with me in my joy.  The windows though were closed, i could feel how it must be there outside, misty hot-humid air which drove all mumbaittes mad.
                   Just how indifferent  life can be, i wondered.  I wanted to tell something to Dharini-II and see her reaction,but meeting was indeed not possible. The place that held us together was no more in our lives.
           A long battle it was. Two years of gruelling busy schedule.  And  today i found myself free.  Lots going on in my head,  have to do so many things  i wanted to do from a long long time ago . I feel like this is not going to last. And i know it definitely won’t ,  have lots of pending work. But i can’t have more than 24hours a day, I hope god gave me some more hours to enjoy.
                        Nothing can happen now, i am past all odds. Its a relief but then a uncertainty follows suit. This day was beautiful. Can it be anymore beautiful if you get to do wild things?!!!                                                       When you can shout on the top of your voices, dance with the trees,stop the car on a lonely road at midnight,  speakers blasting with music,having your loved ones for company,sharing light jokes and singing,
     “Its my life!!!”
                            “Its my life!!!”
    Wrote this immediately around 2am when i was back. Eyes swollen with sleep but brain as fresh as an apple, I just hope i could get more hours......
The perfect way to end, Bidding you guys a lovely good night!!!!!



-         -Hope you enjoyed with me
       

Comments

  1. You have been tagged on my blog..
    www.nethahussain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dat wz indeed a gr8 day... another best day of my lyf... ;)thnx 2 u all 4 making dat day so memorable..:) hope we meet again soon..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Netha: I know that.....its wonderful writeup :) will get back to you in my free time...catch ya

    @Dharini: Well i was thinking of planning one such day just today...i hope we really meet once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just a one word.....lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rachit: I am still searching words to express it.. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?