It's about everything under this sky


Like  the old mountain would say, why have you come here to look at me?

And I would say then, just gazing at you is a beautiful feeling.

Like the sky would interrupt and chirp in like a bird, why would you stare at him,

to that I would reply, I'm not staring it's a tender gaze which fills my heart with love for the good old mountain.

And the trees would dance, and the winds would roar, the melody which engulfs asking me, are you in love little chap?

And I would stay quiet. Because for that I've no wit remaining, no time to spare. I only lie on this land to gaze upon mountain to mountain, and I've bigger things to think of than fall in love with someone unattainable like the good old mountain.

And the skies would scatter their colour as the sun burns with glory, sliding behind the horizons and hiding behind the mountains. 

Is there any more to life than gazing at the good old mountain? For I'm just a droplet in this universe, a particle of soil, a limbless, brown piece of element.

And I love everything about myself, around myself and this world is a bigger place than I'd imagined. Though when I'd thought I would form a bond with many,  I ended up building only a few. And to cherish those, I will.  

Those who left, are gone forever. And I remain so, little more complicated but nonetheless happy. 

And the sun fades away, leaving me in the dark, and I gaze upon the stars.
They ask, are you lost in this glory little lad?

I just say , I've never known familiarity to have felt lost. 

T


Picture credits: Ratul Upadhyay 


Comments

  1. It is quite liberating to go quiet sometimes. I know :-)

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never compare falling in love with someone to gazing at the mountains. Sometimes, being in love gives you an unparalleled amazing feeling, second to none!
    Gazing at the mountains just to make yourself believe that its better than love, is as good as running away from the showers of happiness,though not always, but most of the times.

    Admirer

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anshul: :) I like going into some world of mine often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon: Thank you for your kind insight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?