Love of my life




Wondering i stand,
In my balcony,
Its so chilly,
That my hands are now numb,
My legs ice,
My lips white.

The cars moving around,
Morning a sleepy one i see,
People wearing warm clothing moving around,
I hear mumbles and voices of people moving,
Cars making noise,
It comes around my senses to tell its too cold.

I ponder about many things,
My mind feels like a worm of hurdles,
Living on the edge of life,
But i know only one thing,
I am here for the love of my life,
My dreams that i see,
The ones i need to acomplish,
Oh my love this is just for you.

Why do i feel you sometimes,
Don’t understand what i do?
I wonder if you really know me?
There are lots of questions,
Which you need to answer,
There are ones which you shouldn’t,
I love it, i love myself, i love you,
I just love,
And thats all i can say now.
Oh! The love of my life!


Comments

  1. Nice one:)

    And why don't you think of removing word verification??

    It's a bit difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true... I felt it was my story... I'm deeply moved..!!! :D

    Sorry, without your permission I used few lines for my FB status. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thyself, and love thy enemy. And please, do remember to invent a cure for cancer.:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Hi
    Well, that sounds natural...as in, no build up, nothing, just plain thoughts...
    beautiful...

    Regards,
    The Silhouette...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a simple and a beautiful one...

    good one :)

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is good one .. story of my life ...


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one...really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's another lovely poem..gr8 work

    The New look of ur blog is very nice..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice read!..some things are simply inexplicable though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one..!!! found it a but abrupt in the end...!!! but, the portrayal was awesome..!!! seems like now u r putting ur brain also into ur writings alongwith ur heart..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Neeha: Thanks... i did think so.. i'll :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Anshul: Are you trying to say that i forgot cancer?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Harsh: Umm... :) Yes:) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Bikramjit: Really?! Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Shail: Thanks :) I am glad you liked :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @4 Those who care: True... i agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Dhawal: If you thought till now it was only my heart then its wrong.. :P 'cause before it was all but imaginary fiction, somethings which i just felt could be felt.. but now its with the heart too :) Hehee :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?