Christmas bells!




Dear Santa Clause,
              Merry Christmas! Well I don’t have anything to ask you for, or anything that I would love to have, like a new boyfriend or love: P hehe I am not like everybody, ‘because I have all those who love me and all my friends with me, what else do I need? And yeah but there’s one thing that I want... I want you to come here to me tonight, tell me a short fairytale and party with me. Please Santa there’s nothing you can give me other than this, I wish there was a Santa in my life. To take all the evils away to punish all those who make me sad and give me a new hope each day. J

I want to see you at 12 tonight, we have got a date. Riding in snow and as the temperature soars you’ll come like an angel to brighten up lives of all those children of god. Love and happiness which form such an important part of life have so little importance in our lives, I have no clue why, I hope you clear it out for me. I want you to gift a bit of understanding to the people of this world, and make everyone realise the importance of relations. I want you to teach everyone how to take care of parents and keep them happy. I wish just one thing, on this silent holy night, I don’t want anyone to cry, and I don’t want anyone to cry of misery or unhappiness. Santa if you seriously care for this world of yours please do come....please visit me. I appreciate your love and affection of all these years. Once again I wish you a merry Christmas!

Yours,
Tanvi


P.S: Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. aww.. thats was so cute. really i don't know if there's a Santa or not but only the belief that 'maybe' there is someone to take care.. keeps us going..
    and i loved the lines that say u don't want anyone to cry tonight... that is so pure and innocent.. loved it tanu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN to that and I hpe what you wish for comes true ..


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tanu!
    How was your date? :p Send me snow ! :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe you are amazing at making wishes Tanvi. He can do that for sure.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey is this you on the picture partying with Santa?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Deepika: Yes you are right dear... Belief is sometimes the only thing we have :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bikramjit: Thank you... and Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Saurav Hey my date was good :D With lots of cake and dance and loud music :D You want snow? I can't send you. it'll melt on the way dude :P Instead you come here.... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anshul: I knew it :P Thats why I was expecting a bomb from you too :P Anyways I am happy with the jingle bombs :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rhythmic: Hey yes its my pic :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really sweet and optimistic...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?