Angels...

“You’ll change now! You will forget us, right Dharini. But why are you going? I won’t let you go ever. Don’t go. I will miss you yaar.” Chetana was sad.
“How can I forget you guys?? I will also miss you c’mon and I am not gonna make many friends so you guys are gonna be there always in my life.” I said.
“This is world’s biggest lie, atleast today’s...  You’ll have so many new friends, and six years is not a small time. You’ll surely forget us. And Dharini now will you say something.” Chetana was suddenly frustated.
“What should I say yaar. You are going and Chetana is trying to change your mind saying she’ll miss you and all, so what am I supposed to say. This is not the first time that a friend of mine is going away somewhere else. So its kind of a routine for me. And yes you’ll have lots of friends there too.” Said Dharini.
(yea yea Pashu pakshi kendriya vidyalaya’s students were born in a jet... the funny part is, I stopped both of them from taking admission out of mumbai and now I am going...hehe :D)



All three of us were sitting in inorbit discussing stuff  and enjoying. We met after really long time, I was so desperate to meet them. It kind of was funny, people were wandering what we actually were talking about. Break-ups and heart wrenching love stories is a normal dose of gossip but to us meeting and enjoying is very important. My friends’ are many, from all walks of life. I have friends’ of very different ages and also tastes. Wherever I have lived I have had friends who could last for a lifetime. This have gathered all of them together and I have loads of them, name them and I have them. But these two years have given me some gems, real gems. I never imagined I’ll be so lucky.
Chetana ,Dharini-II are like family. I can’t ever forget them. Let me tell you my little angels you have taught me many things. From saying, “you are too stupid” to “you’ll never change” I have loved every word and every moment I have spent with them.


Then this year itself I discovered a new person altogether in my school friend Surabhi. We fought and stopped talking for six months, and now we are back together and with grown fondness. Ss and my equation has been like tom and jerry, we fight we get angry but still can’t live without each other. She is very sweet, understanding and most important, I can dominate her very easily :P (Ss don’t mind haa.)
Funny it is, how my shy, stupid, school friend changed into the person she is today. She went through a very bad phase, I feel very bad about it, but she is how you should be. Never regrets and keeps moving forward, with a smile on her face. My lovely friend Surabhi. I have learnt to be brave and still smile from you. Your every advice and suggestion is like a green signal J


Dharini oh god! Let me tell you, whatever she have mentioned in her blogger profile is wrong. She and smiling always is a big lie... I have seen her almost down to crying, and also saw her face when just this month she was sad. I am glad her new college friends’ are very much fun loving and she overcame her depressed state. I will never forget this loving and bond girl type of character.


Chetana oh how caring and loving is she! Sweet, childish, and very very kind hearted. I always want her to smile the way she does. I always want her to say such innocent things which would make me and Don laugh :D :D
My lovely friends and my loving angels, I am glad to have you in my life.
 (Not to forget my best friends!)


I am going to miss you all....

Comments

  1. shut up okay... nw i've changed quite alot sweetie..!! thnx 2 u !!! ND V ALL GONNA MISS U BADLY :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! Really? :P :P I will miss you too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens but let me tell you , one never forgets old friends .. old friends are like WINE.. they get closer with time :) and better ..

    Just keep in touch and when you have holidays you can catch up.. All the best whereever you go

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bikramjit: Thanks for visiting me again :) Nice to see you. And i agree with you, but there remains a little uncertainty though, we can catch up in our free time :)
    Thanks for your wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if friends are true..come what may...
    they will always be with you...!!! friends are someone who are like air.. always present by us evn wen may not notice it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?