A new beginning

        This year is the most important and difficult year of my life. Deciding majors have never been so simple,but sometimes i feel i can't control the changes taking place in my life. I feel restless. Inspite of having my near and dear ones with me i feel insecure,trapped and a sense of unusual fear haunts me day in and day out .
                I am not able to give ample time to my friends,get distracted easily, and get very upset for no real reason. I know whats wrong, but i still can't avoid the emotional trauma. Its killing!
I have fun and at the end of it, the fear comes back and upsets me.
                                   I know this month is going to be very demanding literally as well as figuratively. Just hoping it will turn out to be fine. Rest i am going to leave it with god. This another milestone will be a new beginning in my life...
                      I want to live it! love it! & accept it! however it may turn out to be, wherever it may take me. This new beginning will contribute in developing my personality and help my blossoming soul..
And i am waiting to blossom and contribute something significant to the society. I want to take a step further than just doing good, i  am Longing for Odyssey with Verve to gain Edutainment (L.O.V.E).
                                           Thats all i want, and thats all i can say, just no more about my future i think.....


Longing for a New Beginning.............................

Comments

  1. good thinking n njoy ur lyf at its best...


    n liked dat word "Edutainment".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for stopping by :)
    And about that word i will tell you later :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?