The only Secret!!!

The elixir of life




A travellor that i am in this journey of life, i have learnt many things of the world that speaks the universal language. This universal language can be understood by all living beings, all of them who take part in the cycle of life.

Unfortunately this is the thing we human beings avoid doing. I have discovered the path that leads to it. I love listening to my heart and that is the only way to understand this universal language. I love a person even before i know about his existence. That is the magic of it. I am waiting to meet that person in my life, or maybe i have met but i don’t yet know. That is the secret i want to discover and i know my heart will lead me in that way,because i know what it whispers and i have started understanding its unique language. I talk to the winds, dance with the stars, and travel with god. God resides in me.


I have always had that power to uncover secrets, i can tell about a person’s nature by just observing him from a distance. I can sense the feelings and i can read his/her mind. If that ridicules me i shout, or laugh for i know that person is being childish. My friends don’t always believe in me but later they realise the same thing, i told long time before. It has happened several times.

But as i said above my life is a journey, i meet people along the way and move forward, i leave things behind, i leave memories behind me. I move on. If that person ever meets me again i am glad but i don’t get nostalgic. When i decide one thing i never change it.  And i move on.
I don’t live in the past nor i live in the future, for i never think that way. My journey is more important to me, i am not seeking my destiny i am just enjoying my journey by following my dreams.  Destiny is just a empty hole, my verve lies in learning as much as possible till my end. I don’t know if my dreams will come true but i know one thing,  ‘they won’t betray me”.

I follow my dreams and i listen to my heart, it shows me the way to achieve them. It is said, “ If you yearn for something then the whole world conspires to help you achieve it.” We have to keep our eyes and ears open for understanding that language which so frequently tries to show you the right way.  


The soul of the world exists and you can feel it, for yours also is a part of it.
Thats  the secret of our journey, thats the elixir of life and for understanding that you dont need to be an alchemist. 

Comments

  1. a typical tanvi'sh thing.........
    u know what its good , nice.......
    i read it in rap style , it sounds excellent ........
    just add some music , record it,,,,,,,,, its gonna be great !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ansh & Ss: Thanks guys!

    @Abhishek: Oh! i never knew there's some typical style on mine :P But anyways thanks dude, I will add music, will you come to give me tabla base and your voice? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's a really good post..it presents a very optimistic point of view.one shud never stop dreaming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jaspreet: Thanks, and no one should stop dreaming :)
    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tanvi nice blog & beautiful snaps, i will visit ur blog very often, hope u go for this website to increase visitor.Happy Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Maria: Thanks it helped a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?