Unfathomable memories


A ripple to fill me in,
The winds blowing,
Silver lining over the shadows,
A prey praying not to be found,
A conversation I can’t comprehend to,
Music filling my ears,
Heavy steady breathing,
Trying to shut out the world,
A surge of thoughts,
Emptiness inside me.



Of floating minds and tired smiles,
Of ice cream, coffee and tea,
Of glares and bangles,
Of trains and taxis,
Of churches and walking,
This is the story of dangling feet
And messed up hair.

-In my imperfect life.


T

Comments

  1. Read your poems after ages and they are as beautiful as ever! Marine Drive and this poem...god Memories!!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every Mumbaikar has a story with that place πŸ˜‹ thank you Vaisakhi πŸ˜›

      Delete
  2. Hey lil doc,

    Guess every mumbaikar has an unforgettable memory of Marine drive....nostalgia...that place has more stories to tell than we can ever comprehend...of love and hate, success and failure...the yesterday and today of Mumbai itself...it has seen it all...

    Nice lines...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you harsh, that place is a platform for sharing wondrous stories. And there will be endless endings and beginnings πŸ˜ƒ
      Glad you read my work even when I'm so lost in my world.. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?