Sparkling drops




The day that dawns, 
clouded with darkness,
nothing much to think about,
nothing much to feel,
just a lazy morning it is,
'cause sunlight is difficult to see.





The paths that are cleaned,
the shiny roads that you encounter,
on your way to work, 
the school children fight hard,
to walk through the water logged streets,
some who are homeless shiver,
in that blazing flame of heavenly showers. 


Distances are mere measurements,
Once you walk down a path,
you know what a struggle it is,
and a companion in that,
 is like a god sent angel.




The ripples in the sea,
the deadly waves,
the silence of that dark moment,
is nothing but of kind solace.




Children dancing in potholes,
lovers enjoying a quiet moment on marine drive,
the ferociously moving trees on palm beach,
Teenagers basking in the glory of a holiday,
bunking classes and watching movies,
those special morning shows,
the hot herbal tea of tea lovers,
those evening pakoras of incurable monsoon lovers,
the quiet moment of watching the drops falling,
listening to the different sounds of activity,
and living in the moment of  solitude,
Is one of the best times  spent alone.



Your life must be in shackles,
but the season gives you some cheer,
life is seldom leisurely spent,
the diseases and hardships,
season might bring can't be ignored,
but it over-rides the joys shared with nature.


Rains and the special times spent in those days are some really memorable times I have had in my life. I grew up and things changed, people around changed, friends were replaced, some still are there, but some memories are so breaking that reminiscing the wonderful memories is difficult. I tried today, I won't say I enjoyed but a few more days in my old world and I'll be back to facing the future, I am trying to make it a little bit enjoyable. 

I know many of you might have had such wonderful times too... Don't hesitate to share :)






Comments

  1. Monsoons bring lots of memories to me too. The unforgettable and the nicest memories I have of my childhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just sometimes in that heavenly downpour, when I am alone do I gaze out of that misty window, through the fog and smile without reason :)

    Just like that!

    Beautiful read :)


    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. really loved the text :)
    I specially adore the way it is written, poem with pictures. Very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many memories of monsoon and half of them spent walking and enjoying alone yet there are some special ones too that made me fall in love with rains too ! :)

    Beautiful post..loved it with my heart..

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shail: Thank you for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Enigma: They are the most beautiful ones too :) Thank you for coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anshul: I do that too..very often :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Gaurav: Thank you for appreciating :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Fatima: You tend to fall in love many times..and forget your sorrows..
    :) Glad you liked :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Punam: You do feel weak like the droplets falling down, and hitting down hard on ground :)
    You'll soon make such memories..have patience sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?