Life is but a dream!



"What is life? An illusion, a shadow, a story,

And the greatest good is little enough:
for all life is a dream, and dreams themselves are only dreams.



Dear Readers,
                        Lately I have been thinking of changing the name of my blog, as the time goes, I need change and change is not the only thing, my dreams, ambitions and objectives modify themselves though everything revolves around the same thing.. Same is with my loving dreams.. My dreams are my soul mates, the only saviours which give hope and encouragement to go on in life. The dreams of time, the dreams of life, the life which in itself is one dream.. and the dream within a dream... here i share my dreams, visions, fantasies, desires, my love and pipe dreams :) My loving blog is all about the dreams I have, and the ones I share with this world :) :) I hope you all like the new change(Name)..

Author








Picture credits: Nipun Dave



The Dream

You're too far away 
Too far away to touch
 
And this mother's
 love inside me 
Hurts too much
 

Prettily waving
 
Playing on the sand
 
Dreaming of everything
 
Dancing
 

Dancing in our hands
 
Dancing
 
Dancing
 


Dizzy dizzy dizzy
 
As I speak
 
Like a
 tumbling cat 
I
 watch in fascination 

Like a
 vampire bat 
Don't do it don't do it
 
Don't do it don't do it
 
Don't
 give it away 

We'll use it up tomorrow
 
If we don't use it today
 

Rest your head
 
Oh just put it outside
 
All wrapped up in ribbons
 
The night
 

The dream
 
The
 time love died 

We pushed it in our mouths
 
Pushed it
 deep inside 
All wrapped up in ribbons
 
The night
 

The dream
 
The time
 
Love died.


Note: A song by Cure :) 


Comments

  1. life is actually a nightmare. its only inside us that the wrong can be righted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the new change.
    And the nice poem, I liked when you mentioned the word 'vampire'.
    I hardly find it's usage in poems sweety:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme is clean, pristine and Suweeet. :D

    And yes, changes keep coming, keep happening, but a few will always remain the way they are.

    So, a refreshing feel coming here :)

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved the change...change is always necssry n refreshin...n dreams...well they r always close to everyone...coz they r completely purely ours n our thoughts...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the name. "Untimely dreams"
    very thoughtful..

    But I just don't get poetry. Just haven't got intellect to figure them out :P SO I'll wait for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce one..liked it....life is an illusion...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think how can it be love if it died.. cause love doesnot die..

    Yes lies , dramatics, selfishness and athe rest can die..

    There never was love in the first place ..

    and the new Name is Good .. It is a dream and One shud dream cause If you dont how you going to fulfill them ...


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the new change...lovely poem. Hope ur dreams r true to reality.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice title....
    but why untimely..??? any particular reason..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Raj: Okay life is a nightmare.. then tell me why it makes you happy?! Why is that some things in life mean so much to you? If life is not good, then you would never have had grown up, or this world wouldn't have had existed :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Neeha: Glad you liked the change :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Anshul: I am thankful :) :) Changes are important :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Vaisakhi: Yes...dreams are something, which is completely ours..and yes sometimes can be shared too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Wishv: Thank you :) :) I know your views about poetry.. Its alright :) heehee :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Durga: Yes.. thank you for the appreciating words :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Bikram: Thanks for dropping by and for the beautiful words :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Ria: Thanks for liking the change :) :) Dreams...lets see :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Dhawal: Because of my dreams which are on unsuitable time :P :P Thanks :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?