Something is happening!

Some things do happen, which make me so sad, but having fought so much in life I know there is that silver lining the one which comes when you enumerate enormous patience and solitude... When you ultimately show yourself how wonderful you are. Have you ever known your true self before you were punished for not doing homework assignment? Have you ever known how life was by living at one place? Is it all that possible without having zero experience in everything? How can you just know what to do without ever having seen how is it done?
Today I chose to write about that something which is happening in my life like wild fire, my desire dances on the flame of bright yellow taking in all the heat, the heat of rage and frustration. I find those familiar faces fake and wax, like a poster in an advertisement. Lovely were those days when I was small but I can’t expect god to do injustice by keeping me small and not those actresses who so terribly want to be young forever :P well all that apart, I have a question, now now don’t fret I know I already have lots above and but please just one more...
Things happen, I can’t control them nor can I try to. The thing that I can manage to do is run away and not come back to it ‘cause I don’t have any solution to that very problem. But why that question arises is in dark, I don’t have any reason. But when that question is asked I am always confused, I fumble in my decisions and I hate to be that vulnerable. How wonderful it is when you have what all you want and still vouch for something more...just like Dhawal said in one of his posts once, “Wish for more. The more the better.” This something that is happening is not of my type or so I call maybe but well damn it’s too complicated, isn’t it?
Now now I sound too crazy...hehe one thing is for sure, i am back: D: P
Just the same stupid, crazy and idiotic meee :D
BINGO!



Comments

  1. I think that in that darkness, someone with a higher reach wants that, 'tumhare dimaag ki batti jal jaaye' and the darkness in your path is gone.

    Yeah right,
    BBingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. something in life are meant to be.. no reason no notification.. they just happen and believe me.. for good.
    and life moves on too..
    yes, the more the better.. we can't expect life to stay where it is.. lets move with it, in its flow and see what it has in store for us.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends.Family.Kfc.Beer.Marlboro.Money.

    All you will ever need to be happy. Haha. Don't worry so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First three lines so aptly suit my situation..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah.. u r crazy!! no two opinions on that one..!!! n as far as getting more is concerned..it is a wish not a necessity..!! if one is happy wityh oneself then y blabber for extra..!! n thanks for mentioning me..!! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. target happiness and life is awesome :)

    glad to see u back

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Were you confused while writing this?

    Because now I'm really confused after reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?