Au Revoir!



"Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there."





"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to."




"You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye!!"






"Being strong sometimes means being able to let go."


"Life wouldn’t be the same without you and all the memories you have givin me."


"Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there."


"I can tell by your tears that you will remember it all."




"Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. 
It’s something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life."
"Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough. 
We only part to meet again. 
Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had. 
You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind."


All my blog friends I don't know what will happen now, things are going to change... Well hope everything turns out to be fine. I'll be away from the blogosphere for sometime.. Uncertainty creeps in.. Your love have been immense.. Just wish to say you all a sweet and lovely goodbye! 


I'll be back, not posting often but I'll somehow manage.. Thank you all!! 


And I didn't realise this is my 51st post!!! God! Wow....

Comments

  1. awww this was a cute one..
    we all will miss you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noo, Tanvi!!! Be back soon, you'll be missed. Hope all's well. That post was very touching. Saying goodbye really is a difficult thing to do. See you soon. Love, Punam

    ReplyDelete
  3. its time to return the wishes...

    u know the best thing about the bad time?... even it will pass...

    yes, giving up is not always a sigh of weakness, sometimes it means u r strong enough to let go.
    take care dear, there are times we wish we can run away, believe me it comes very often to me too. u just need to hold it tight till u can.

    i wish to see u back soon. soon enough that it doesn't feels like u ever left.

    take care... plz try to be in touch.

    p.s.- never say goodbye... phir milenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything is fine with u?? And why this decision to quit blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey now... say goodbyes with smiles :D

    who knows we might bump into each other right around the corner again :D

    Don't just go away from blog.You can still blog every 10 days or so :)

    will be waiting for u to post again.
    bearhugs
    the smell awaits you

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey.. dun be so sad abt it...
    As deepika said, "good times don't stay..But even bad ones pass by.."
    chill.. n time n interest will take care of itself. So dun be unsure of that..!! ALL THE BEST!!! (^_^)

    P.S: If my interest helps me find time even in one of the busiest academic schedules of india here at IIT,i hope the same for u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best for everything you take care now and hopefully see you soon back here ...


    Bikram's Question time

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bea: Thank you very much...

    @Punam: Don't worry Poonam... I'll be online and will catch you on chat often.. :) Everything is fine... I'll be travelling and my studies too.. so can't say how much time I'll be able to give.. But I promise I'll manage :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Deepika: What you said is right...and very naturally.. :) I'll be in touch.. :) And I'll be back :)

    @Ria: Hey everything is fine... its just that I'll be posting very few times.. :) Its not the decision to quit... I won't ever... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rainboy: Oh such a loving comment it is :) Thank you... I'll be back soon... :)

    @Dhawal: You know what actually its your life that gives me inspiration to keep up... Thanks dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Bikramjit: Thank you... I'll soon be back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey abhi toh mile the..abhi chal diye...hihi..ok fine..tc and all the best...and come back soon..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope everything goes fine in your life..
    Miss you a lot..
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Rohiniji: Oh...abhi mile the.. but don't worry, I'll still come and visit your blogs :) and your new pic is very good, you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Neeha: Thank you yaar.. Miss you too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Deepika: I am glad to have you buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hehe!! My life as ur inspiration!!!!!!!!!!
    i guess 1 dhawal is enough for this world. if there were two of dhawal, it will create havoc, maybe 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dhawal.. Heehee you are right :) Catch ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. good luck
    hope you will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. really miss u..as i just started reading this beautiful blog...be back soon...:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey what is going on?
    Be back....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Take Care Tanvi... and be well!
    :)

    Cheers
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  23. i havent known much about you - but i m sure you are someone too sweet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?