Love Vs Lust



The strange story



Dear my only love,
                     You know how much I love you , and more so care for you. I don’t need to show it you just need to feel it. I always waited for you to understand , what I wanted from you. Its not something that I could tell you, it was something that I wanted you to understand. No sound of silence can stop me and no barriers can hold us apart, but only if you could understand.
I always wanted you to love me and be with me. But what all I got was lust , which killed the love in my heart. If you ever loved me, you would care for me. But this is unfortunately not in my hands. I can’t blame you. And I can’t force you to love me. But don’t kill this love I have with those harsh words. I may die with this feeling in my heart one day, I will ask god to bless you. For you are my only love.
The lust of your soul have blinded my pure love. I can’t let this happen. Thats why I am leaving you. Keep this lust with you, for I can’t name it in my love.

Angel






Just as she wrote the letter, she slid it under her pillow. Hiding it even from herself, she did not want to read it again. It hurt her more than it will to him. But she had no choice. He didnt love her and she had to get on with life, move on with it. She was not going to give him that letter. She had decided to just become a mute spectator to everything, not say anything and politely leave him.

She wished just if he could understand the essence of love, it would be so beautiful. He was capable of loving, he very well knew what love is, but he could not give her. She marvelled at her fortune, and promised herself to not think about it ever again.




She tried to sleep, around 12 am she was very much upset. She wanted to know why lust comes in between love??? It was overpowering her brain, but she remained silent to hear what may god say. She tried hard to listen to what god was trying to tell her. All she heard was loud hiss, strong roaring of winds hitting on her window panes, angrily saying forget him. He is not made for you. The silence said it all. And with a sweet smile she went to sleep. To wake up to a new and fresh beginning.

Comments

  1. strange, because she knew he did not love her. Better that she decided to make a fresh start, someday he would understand. Nice one Tanvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yes moving on is better than to hold onto difficult people. Thanks, new to writing fiction, glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well its quite diificult 2 make a new start aftr such a blow nd too difficult 2 believe d truth... bt its so amusing 2 see hw life teaches u to move on.... LOVED DIS POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hummn fiction.... i doubt....dont u lie gurl
    Well my moto as in the movie 'Meet The Robinsons'..... KEEP MOVING FORWARD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lust is as natural as human's tendencies...!!!
    unless it affects us negativily, evry1 thinks whats primary on their mind n v can't help it..!!
    so, no point cribbing ovr something so waste...!!
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love wins.Lust is only a way of expressing love and i really hope that boy should understand this better.because it is nothing hard,,the fact is the boy cant accept the truth or dont want to accept it........nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think love and lust go hand in hand.....somehow I've always ended up getting attached to people I've been intimate with....It gets messy at times...but hey that's life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a child, I had almost fallen into the well. When grown up, I nearly fell into the word 'eternity' and into quite a number of other words too - "love," "hope," "country," "God," "religion." As each word was conquered and left behind, I had the feeling that I had escaped a danger and made some progress. But no, I was only changing words and calling it deliverance. [ - Nikos Kazantzakis in Zorba The Greek]


    P.S : I don't know how this relates with the post but that was the first thing that came to my mind after reading it.

    Looking forward to more in this genre..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite interesting!

    But dont you think love is often paradoxical?

    http://virtuously.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tanvi,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I am glad we are connected because you are a talented writer. Your post is very interesting and shows your ability to keep the story line moving along effectively. Keep going... Oh yes, and Lust is Love run amok!
    Best,
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Dharini: Difficult to make a new start but not impossible!

    @Ajin: Dear this is fiction, i am not lying :)

    @Dhawal: I agree its natural, but sometimes it hurts..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ss: I doubt if lust is a way of expressing love. I don't think so, lust is a cheap human expression.

    @Ujjwal: Hope I could think like you. And yes maybe thats what life is :)

    @Wishv: "I was only changing words and calling it deliverance." wonderful lines!

    @Enigma: Love is itself a big paradox, but coming out of the confusion and being together with conviction is more inportant. :)

    @Eof777: OH thats a great compliment :) Thanks a lot for visiting, and I am glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love is always overestimated , I have found it hardly exists we all have our own little idea of what love is anyway

    a good article and I hope angel does get ot make a new future and move on.. and the boy wll if he doesnot love her then its better to move on
    cause someone somewhere is waiting who will love you for ever and maybe as you want ...

    All the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i liked almost every line in that book.. its a really recommended read if you're looking for something to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Wishv: I will try out the book...Tell me the name..

    ReplyDelete
  16. [ "Zorba The Greek" - Nikos Kazantzakis ]

    ReplyDelete
  17. I simply could not go away your web site prior to suggesting
    that I actually enjoyed the usual info an individual supply for your visitors?
    Is gonna be back steadily in order to check up on new posts

    Here is my website; torontowineeducation.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?