The ‘Girl’ with the red rose



                                       One day i was waiting for my friend on bus stop, its not usual ‘cause rarely i am on time.....I saw a girl, small and smart. She was a street kid and came to me asking for money. I got away from her,and was thinking about the problems in my life. Then i brushed away my worrying and saw that girl again, this time she was right across another platform asking the people standing there. No one standing near me gave her money, she still continued hoping someone would. This is a regular feature i get to see on  bus stop. I saw her the next day too, still doing her job dedicatedly and not giving up on us. She asked me again, and again the next day,and everytime she sees me, but she didnt give up on me. I never gave her anything nor will i, ‘cause i know she works for someone else and this money will never fulfill her hunger or pain.

Next day i saw her again, she was doing her job as usual, and i saw a guy giving her a red rose, he was with his friends and they joked about her. They were finding some pleasure in teasing her, i was about to teach him a lesson when i saw the girl’s face. She was smiling, i had never seen her smile so self-consciously,she was looking beautiful. The small red rose was given to tease her but she was happy with whatever she got.

The small red rose which symbolises love gave her a weird happiness. I was thankful to that guy. The next day i again saw her doing her job, this time she was still wearing that red rose which was stale behind her ear......and that told me how dertermined she was to make her life happy and worthwhile.

In the same way we shouldn’t give up hope, ‘cause god still believes in us..... :)

Comments

  1. Great dear its awesome...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply awesome.. Falling in love with every post of urs and m really glad dat i m 100th follower of ur blog.. Cheers and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Never ending thoughts: Thanks a lot for appreciating so much.. I am glad you are my 100th follower :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?