The sorrow in my heart......


                               I felt bad...and i felt sad...today i couldn’t understand what i exactly felt. I felt hurt for sometime then confused the other, it was all too upsetting. I don’t really know what i should feel like.....its just so complicated. I never thought that the sorrow you feel in your heart is so deep rooted that it blows your normal routine into a long battle to drag you on and on incessantly....
Today i came to know , we can never trust people, i always knew it but now i have experienced it first hand. This have left a very bad trace in my life, and i’ll never forget it, though how much over and over i try to run away from it. This was a lesson.
                            A friend i thought was mine was an imposter,  had a fake nature. I thought that person is good and honest, but i little knew it was all a lie. Just an illusion.....  It was my fault to make friends at the first place but as i said it was a lesson, now i know how careful i should be.....But the sorrow in my heart refuses to go away. It tears me apart, and then i feel how stupid i can be.
How things change and how they take a 360 degree turn. You meet a person and few days later you know you’ll never ever meet again. Its so damn contradictory that you get annoyed and finally you just want  to get away...somewhere alone and search into your consciousness for the things which were never answered.  
                                            
                                       My heart skipped a beat, it came to my mind at that instant and i knew i had found something, somewhere down my chain of thoughts, a very deep meaning to my feelings which were dreams in itself.........A combination of neurotism and conscoiusness, the hypothalamus of my brain started working overtime and that’s .....
 what i call is sorrow..........my heart cried and i let it  for it was my mistake and i wanted to punish myself....

Comments

  1. i do undrstnd how it feels wen sum1 who u trust alot suddenly breaks ur heart... den u realise dat it wz ur mistake trustin a wrong person... but 2 look @ +ve side its a boon in disguise dat a wrong person went out of our lyf... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp you are right i am glad and i'll be more careful next time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLs make sure dat ur friend shud nt become an enemy.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ss: Yupp dear! i will take care of that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave me a note?